LinkedIn is a professional networking platform that allows you to create a profile and connect with other professionals. Also, if you are an employer, you can find people who have the required skill sets you are looking for by looking at their profiles.
LinkedIn also allows you to watch videos posted by professionals or other people you in your connection. Most of the videos there seem very informative and you would be happy to save them on your device to watch them over again without necessarily going to LinkedIn.
You may also find a video but too long to watch at a time. This content will give you methods you can use to save LinkedIn videos on your device and watch them at any time you want.
Methods To Download LinkedIn Videos
We have many ways you can download videos from LinkedIn. You can use your mobile device, we also have a chrome extension that will help you download LinkedIn videos and finally use an online tool or website to do that.
Find the step by steps guide on how to download videos from LinkedIn in each of the methods mentioned below.
Download LinkedIn Videos Using Your Phone
It is very easy to use your phone to download videos from LinkedIn, either by using the LinkedIn app or the web version.
Thanks to numerous developers on Playstore for Android and App Store for iOS, we have a lot of video downloader apps that enable you to download videos from various websites including LinkedIn by just pasting the link or URL of the video and tapping on Download to download without logging in to LinkedIn.
Some of these apps that are used to download LinkedIn videos include; LinkeDown, Video Downloader for LinkedIn, SnapTube, All in One Video Downloader, All Video Downloader, and many more.
Follow the steps below to download videos from LinkedIn to your mobile device.
- Download a LinkedIn Video Downloader app on your mobile device.
- Open the LinkedIn app or website to find the video you want to download.
- When you find the video, tap on the three vertical dots located at the top right corner of the video.
- Tap on Share Via.
- You will see the link to the post containing the video, tap on Copy or Copy to Clipboard depending on the option your phone will give you.
- Now you have successfully copied the link to the video you want to download.
- Open your LinkedIn Video Downloader app and paste the link into the field provided.
- Tap on Create Video Download Link and wait for some time for the app to generate a downloadable link for your video.
- Tap on the download button to download the video to your device.
- Make sure you allow the app to access to read and write on your device.
Above is the steps that will guide you to download videos from LinkedIn onto your phone.
Read Also: Does LinkedIn Tells You Who Searches You?
Download LinkedIn Videos Using Chrome Extension
If you are someone using a web browser on your computer to access LinkedIn, you are also not left out. You can download videos from LinkedIn by using a chrome extension. Chrome extensions also run on all browsers that are built from chromium such as Brave, Vivaldi, Edge, and others.
You can use the chrome extension called LinkedIn Video Downloader to download all your LinkedIn Videos.
Follow the guide below to download videos from LinkedIn to your computer using the chrome extension.
- Open the Linkedin Videos Downloader page on the Chrome extensions store.
- Tap on Add to Chrome, or Add to Brave, depending on the browser you are using.
- Install the extension on your browser by following the steps that will be provided.
- Now make sure you have activated the extension.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account from the same web browser if you have not done so.
- You will see a download arrow attached to all videos on the LinkedIn page.
- If you want to download a specific video, just click on the Download Icon attached to that video.
- Choose the location you want to save the file and click on save.
- Wait for some time for your video to finish its download.
Download LinkedIn Videos Online Using Third-Party Websites
Finally, this is the last method you can use to download videos from Linked; that is by using third-party websites that are not in any way affiliated with LinkedIn.
There are many websites that allow you to download videos from others websites that do not directly allow you to download videos. With these websites, you can easily download videos from LinkedIn by just pasting the links of the videos.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and look for the video you want to download.
- At the top right corner of the post, click on the three horizontal dots.
- Click on the Copy link to post. This will copy the link to the post containing that video.
- Now open the website https://www.expertstool.com. On the website’s homepage, look for and click on LINKEDIN.
- You will be provided a field to enter the LinkedIn post link you copied, insert and click on Enter.
- This will generate a download link for you at the bottom of the video, click on the green download button.
- Choose where to save your video and click on save. This will successfully download the Linkedin video on your computer.
Lastly, you have to know three methods you can use to download a video from LinkedIn. These include using a mobile phone app if you are a smartphone user, using a chrome extension, and using an online download tool.
Personally, I find method three to be very simple since you do not need to download any application on your phone or install any browser extension. This method is also can be used on both desktops and smartphones.
Thank you for reading our article, we will be much grateful if you could share it with others that may find this post useful. Finally, do not forget to comment under this post if you do not understand anything or have a different method that may be useful to other readers.