Menulog has been one of the most popular food-based delivery apps in Australia. Menulog was initially started in Sydney but is now available in many cities in Australia. It is also available in many countries and in many local and international food brands.
If you have placed an order and want to cancel it on Menulog, then this article is right for you. Since we do not want to waste much of your time, we will look at how to cancel the Menulog order.
How to Cancel Menulog Order
There are many ways you can cancel orders placed at Menulog. This article will look at how to cancel by contacting customer service. This can be done by using their mobile app and website.
How to Cancel Menulog Order via Customer Support
The only recommended way you can cancel a placed order on Menulog is to contact the customer support team. The support team will assist you to cancel an order whether you paid through Paypal, Cash payment, or voucher.
You should know that Menulog charges a cancellation fee; this is because your order may be already prepared and it is even in the delivery process. This is done to compensate for the delivery and also cater to the prepared food.
Contact the support team for cancellation of an order on Menulog, follow the guide below.
- Go to the official website of Menulog. Which is https://menulog.com.au.
- Log in to your account. This isn’t required but necessary, in order to get information about your account easily.
- Now click on Help.
- Select How can I cancel my order?
- Under the How can I cancel my order page, you will see an orange button that says Chat to us click on it.
- Wait for some time for someone to connect with you.
- Now state the reason why you want your order to be canceled, and provide your order number.
- Now you will receive a notification that your order cancellation request has been sent.
Note that, if your order is in delivering status, then it is not likely for them to cancel your order.
With the help of this guide, we know you have been able to cancel your orders on Menulog. Also, if you face any challenges then let us know in the comment box. Before that, know that orders that are at delivering status can’t be canceled and you will be charged a cancellation fee which will be based on your reason and time.