In this article, we will look at how to check balance on Telstra. If you are new to Telstra mobile and on their prepaid plan then the chances of asking or searching for a way to check your airtime, data, and SMS balance is very high.
In this post, we will let you know three alternative ways you can check your prepaid balance on Telstra. These include using the shortcode or USSD, SMS, and their web service.
How to Check Balance on Telstra Mobile using Shortcode (USSD)
- On your phone dialer, dial and call #100#.
- Your main balance and expiry date will be displayed once you call the code above. But if you want more details you can continue from step 3.
- Choose 2, Bal Details to get more detail on your balance, such as bonus balance, data balance, call balance, etc.
- If you want further detail, you can choose 0, more.
We hope the steps above have helped you to check your main, data, call, international, and bonus balance. You can also follow the next method to know how to check your balance details using your web browser.
How to Check Your Telstra Balance Using Web Browser (m.telstra.com)
If you have internet access, then this is another way you can check your account details. Note that, you can easily check your balance without necessarily logging in to the website. But if you are browsing from a different SIM, you need to register and sign in for your details to appear.
- Open your browser and go to the website m.telstra.com
- If you are browsing from your Telstra SIM, your balance will automatically appear on the webpage. But if you are using wifi, you need to sign in or create an account if you haven’t.
- Click on Log in to my Account button.
- Enter your username and click continue. Then enter your password and click on Sign in.
- Select Prepaid.
- Now you can see your account balance details on the dashboard.
How to Check your Telstra Balance Using the Mobile App
- Make sure you have Telstra Official App installed on your device. You can search for it from your app market, either the play store or the app store.
- Log in using your Telstra ID and password.
- After a successful login, you will see a summy of your Balance on the app screen.
How to check Telstra prepaid balance via SMS
You can also check your balance through SMS by simply sending Use to the shortcode 176. You will receive your balance detail in an SMS form.
This method is simple but it delays at times.
Now you have known four different ways you can check your account balance for calls, data, international calls, bonuses, SMS, and main balance on Telstra. We hope this has helped you.
You can stick to the one that you think works best for you because each of these is necessary for different conditions. You can also have some seconds in our chat box to comment on your favorite method.
Keywords: Telstra prepaid balance check, m.telstra check balance, check my balance Telstra, how to check balance Telstra, my Telstra prepaid balance, how to check Telstra prepaid balance via SMS, how do I check my Telstra prepaid balance, how to check the balance on Telstra prepaid, how to check Telstra balance via SMS, check my Telstra prepaid balance, how to check balance on Telstra, check my prepaid balance Telstra, check balance on Telstra prepaid, Telstra number to check balance, Telstra check balance number, how to check my Telstra prepaid balance, checking Telstra prepaid balance, how to check my prepaid balance Telstra, phone number to check Telstra prepaid balance, Telstra prepaid balance phone number, Telstra prepaid account balance