This post will give you a step-by-step guide on how to close CommBank account.
CommBank is also known as commonwealth bank is one of the major banks in Australia. If you are an account holder and no more interested in it. This post will let you know the best way you can cancel your account.
How to close CommBank account
There are three best ways you can close your CommBank account. These include;
- Contacting their support center.
- By using their mobile application.
- By walking into any of their branches.
Contacting their Support center
If you want to close your account from CommBank, you can call their customer support for them to assist you in doing it.
Calling the customer helpline may delay due to the number of customers they need to attend to and make sure you call within their working hours.
You can also use the live chat on their website for assistance.
Click here to get all their support contacts.
Cancel CommBank Account using the Mobile App
- Open the CommBank mobile app.
- Log in if you haven’t.
- Tap on Cards.
- Tap on the card you want to cancel.
- Now tap on Card settings.
- If you want to cancel your card, choose lost, damaged, or stolen card.
- Choose any of the three options; Lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Check your address and tap on the Confirm button.
- On the next screen, tap on Yes to successfully cancel your card.
Cancel CommBank Account at the Nearest Branch
You can quickly cancel your account from any of Commonwealth Bank’s branches. This is our preferred method and makes sure you go with your ID card.
Click here to find the nearest CommBank branch.
As always, remember that you can browse through other content below. Also, you can comment below if you have any questions or challenges, you can also suggest another method that works in the comment section below.
Do not forget to share this article with friends and family through Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platform you are on. Also, accept our push notification to get an alert whenever we post variable contents like this.