If you are searching for how to delete Click4Kash account, this post is all you need. In this post, we will give you all the working methods to delete your Click4Kash account.
Unlike other apps or services that allow you to delete your account by yourself by just clicking on the delete account button or deactivate account button (at times close account), Click4Kash does not have such an option that enables you to delete an account yourself.
The only way you can delete your account is to request Account Removal or Account Deletion from the support team or privacy section of Click4Kash. Before we start with the steps involved in requesting for account deletion, let us look at what Click4Kash is and why deleting your account.
What is Click4Kash
Click4Kash is an online money-making platform that allows one to make money online by completing simple tasks such as completing surveys, doing tasks from small to big ones normally micro-tasks, watching videos, and also liking social media posts.
Why Deleting Click4Kash Account?
You want to delete your account because of one or two reasons. Your reason may be different but the most reason why most people delete their Click4Kash account is when their account is dormant and don’t use it again.
Others also delete their when they have an alternative option that serves them better or bad experience encountered.
Finally, most people delete their accounts due to a bunch of newsletters and spammy messages in the email box. If this is the only reason for deleting your Click4Kash account, then you need not do so, try this instead. You can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of their newsletter or adding their messages to spam, this will send their messages to spam without any annoying notification.
How To Delete Traderie Account
How to delete Carousell account
How to Delete Lyft Account (The Best Way)
How to delete Click4Kash account through Email
As stated earlier, Click4Kash does not have an account delete option that allows you to delete your account by yourself. In order to delete your account, you need to send a message to the support team or privacy team for account deletion.
The team at Techlocust has the following steps which have been working for our dear readers when they want to cancel or close their Click4Kash account.
Follow the steps below to delete your Click4Kash account.
Steps to delete Click4Kash account
- Open your email account. This could be Gmail, Yahoo mail, or any other email service provider. Note that you need to use the same email address you used during account registration.
- Compose a new email by clicking on the Compose button.
- At the To field enter the email address of Click4Kash support team which is [email protected] which is in charge of deleting or closing your account.
- In the Subject field, enter “Account Removal Request” or something related to this.
- Now, in the message field, enter the reason why you want your account to be removed from their database and include your account details and anything that proves that the account belongs to you.
- Finally, click on the send button.
Note that, this will take some hours if not days for the team to respond to your request.
How to Delete Click4Kash Account Using their Contact Form
- Open the website of Click4Kash, https://click4klash.com/.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the Contact us form on the footer.
- On the contact us page, you will see the Contact us form, enter the email address you used to register your Click4Kash account, and your name, and type in the reason why you want to delete your account. You must also include details of your account.
- Click on the Send button and wait for the support team to respond to your email.
In this post, we have looked at how to delete Click4Kash account. Let us know in the comment if you have any questions regarding this topic. You can also share your experience with us by contributing in the comment section.
Thank you for reading and do not forget to share. Also, subscribe to our push notification for amazing content updates.