If you are searching for how to delete FTX account, then this post is all that you need.
Unlike other apps or services that allow you to delete your account yourself by just clicking on the delete account button or deactivate account button (at times close account), FTX does not have such an option that enables you to delete an account yourself.
The only way you can delete your account is to request Account Removal or Account Deletion from the support team or privacy section of FTX. Before we start with the steps involved in requesting for account deletion, let us look at what FTX is and why deleting your account.
What is FTX?
FTX is a Bahamian cryptocurrency exchange that has its headquarters in The Bahamas and was incorporated in Antigua and Barbuda. In February 2022, the exchange had over a million users and an average daily trading volume of $10 billion. FTX exchange platform is also accessible in the United States.
Why Deleting FTX Account?
You want to delete your account because of one or two reasons. Your reason may be different but the most reason why most people delete their FTX account is when their account is dormant and don’t use it again.
Others also delete their when they have an alternative option that serves them better or bad experience encountered.
Finally, most people delete their accounts due to a bunch of newsletters and spammy messages in the email box. If this is the only reason for deleting your FTX account, then you need not do so, try this instead. You can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of their newsletter or adding their messages to spam, this will send their messages to spam without any annoying notification.
How to delete FTX account
As stated earlier, FTX does not have an account delete option that allows you to delete your account by yourself. In order to delete your account, you need to send a message to the support team or privacy team for account deletion.
The team at Techlocust has the following steps which have been working for our dear readers when they want to cancel or close their FTX account.
Follow the steps below to delete your FTX account.
Steps to delete FTX account
- Open your email account. This could be Gmail, Yahoo mail, or any other email service provider. Note that you need to use the same email address you used during account registration.
- Compose a new email by clicking on the Compose button.
- At the To field enter the email address of FTX support team which is [email protected] which is in charge of deleting or closing your account.
- In the Subject field, enter “Account Removal Request” or something related to this.
- Now, in the message field, enter the reason why you want your account to be removed from their database and include your account details and anything that proves the account belongs to you.
- Finally, click on the send button.
Note that, this will take some hours if not days for the team to respond to your request.
In this post, we have looked at how to delete FTX account. Let us know in the comment if you have any questions regarding this topic. You can also share your experience with us by contributing in the comment section.
Thank you for reading and do not forget to share. Also, subscribe to our push notification for amazing content updates.
- How to Cast Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV without Chromecast & with Chromecast
- How to cancel Optus plan in Australia
- Fix YouTube Recommendations Broken – Get Interested Videos
- How to Extend Ring Time on Optus Australia
- How to buy SafeMoon in Australia
- FIXED importerror: cannot import name ‘json’ from ‘itsdangerous’
- How to watch Optus sport on TV
- How to Recharge on Optus Australia – Prepaid Mobile Phone
- How To Login Into Your Spectrum Account
- How to Convert an Indian Motorcycle License to Australian