In this post, we will look at the best answer to the question “How to Delete HBO Max account?”. I know you have been browsing from page to page on the HBO platform looking for the delete option to delete your account from the platform. Since there is none, we will look at some best ways to delete your account data from HBO Max.
HBO Max is one best streaming services by the company, WarnerMedia. HBO Max includes all contents from the standard HBO with additional features such as your favorite TV shows including Friends, Peacemaker, The Big Band Theory, Wonder Woman, and many more.
How to Delete HBO Max Accont
If you are using HBO Max account on TV, iPhone, Roku, Android, etc. Below steps will help you delete your account.
Note that is most cases, you can not delete HBO Max account, you’ll need to only cancel your subscription and abandon the account.
How to Delete HBO Max Account on their Website
- Open HBO’s official at hbomax.com.
- Sign in to your HBO Max using your email and password.
- At the top right corner of the page, click on the profile icon (this is usually the first letter in your name).
- Go to Switch profile icon.
- Click on Manage Profiles which can be found under the users icon.
- Below the account you want to delete, you will see Delete. Click the Delete.
- At the Next page, you will be ask to confirm your action. Click on the Delete account.
- You will realise that, there is no Delete under the primary
How to Cancel HBO Max account subscription
In most case, you can not delete your primary account or if you have only one account on your HBO Max. In this case, the best thing is to cancel your subscription.
Use the following methods to cancel your HBO Max subscription whether you are an Android user, iOS, etc.
You can also check how to cancel NBA League Pass subscription which is also similar to this if not the same.
How to Cancel HBO Max account subscription on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap on your Avatar or profile picture located at the top left corner of the app.
- Tap on Payments & Subscriptions.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Select the HBO Max subscription, which is the one we want to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation
How to delete HBO Max account on iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Look for iTunes & App Store and tap on it.
- Tap on your Apple ID and View Apple ID.
- Under Subscriptions, Tap on Manage and you will see your HBO Max subscription to cancel.
How to Cancel HBO Max account Subscription on Roku
If you are using Roku web.
- Go to my.roku.com.
- Sign in to your Roku account.
- Click on Manage Your Subscriptions.
- You will see a list of all your Roku subscriptions, find HBO Max subscriptions in the list, and then choose Unsubscribe.
If you are using Roku Device.
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Select the NBA App.
- Press the Star key (*) on your remote to open the Options menu.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
How to contact HBO Max support for account Deletion
If you are more serious to wipe your data from their platform, then the best way to do that is to contact their support and give them your reasons for deleting the account. You will be asked some questions and request for prove that you really own the account.
You can send them mail at [email protected] Make the heading. Request to Delete my Account and state reason why you want your account to be deleted in the body section. I will recommend you use the same email you used to regditer HBO Max to send them your message.
Thank you for reading this post. We hope you have now found the answer to your question “How to Delete HBO Max Account“.
As always, remember that you can browse through other content below. Also, you can comment below if you have any questions or challenges, you can also suggest another method that works in the comment section below.
Do not forget to share this article with friends and family through Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platform you are on. Also, accept our push notification to get an alert whenever we post variable contents like this.