If you are searching for how to delete SkillShare account, then this post is all that you need.
Unlike other apps or services that allow you to delete your account yourself by just clicking on the delete account button or deactivate account button (at times close account), SkillShare does not have such an option that enables you to delete an account yourself.
The only way you can delete your account is to request Account Removal or Account Deletion from the support team or privacy section of SkillShare. Before we start with the steps involved in requesting for account deletion, let us look at what SkillShare is and why deleting your account.
What is SkillShare
Skillshare is one of the best online learning platforms that have thousands of courses and classes taught by industry experts to enable you to learn a new skill in the comfort of your home.
With a SkillShare monthly or annual subscription, you can choose from different courses in different subjects. People have been able to master and polish their skills using only skillshare.
Why Deleting SkillShare Account?
You want to delete your account because of one or two reasons. Your reason may be different but the most reason why most people delete their Skillshare account is when their account is dormant and don’t use it again.
Others also delete their when they have an alternative option that serves them better or bad experience encountered.
Finally, most people delete their accounts due to a bunch of newsletters and spammy messages in the email box. If this is the only reason for deleting your Skillshare account, then you need not do so, try this instead. You can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of their newsletter or adding their messages to spam, this will send their messages to spam without any annoying notification.
How to delete SkillShare account
As stated earlier, Skillshare does not have an account delete option that allows you to delete your account by yourself. In order to delete your account, you need to send a message to the support team or privacy team for account deletion.
The team at Techlocust has the following steps which have been working for our dear readers when they want to cancel or close their Skillshare account.
Follow the steps below to delete your Skillshare account.
Know these before you delete your SkillShare account
Before we move to the steps involved in how to delete skillshare account, we would like you to take note of the following which is very important to be aware of before your request for account deletions.
- If your account appears on a search engine, it may take some time for it to be removed from the search engine.
- Cancel all active subscriptions if any.
- This action is not reversible, this means immediately after you request for account deletion, you can not cancel your action again.
- When your account is deleted, the following will be also deleted;
- Account information
- Comments and discussions
- Class progress
- Class videos and descriptions
- Class reviews
- Class projects, notes, and tutorials
Steps to delete SkillShare account
- Open your email account. This could be Gmail, Yahoo mail, or any other email service provider. Note that you must use the same email address you used during account registration.
- Compose a new email by clicking on the Compose button.
- At the To field enter the email address of the Skillshare support team which is [email protected] which is in charge of deleting or closing your account.
- In the Subject field, enter “Account Removal Request” or something related to this.
- Now, in the message field, enter the reason why you want your account to be removed from their database and include your account details and anything that proves the account belongs to you.
- Finally, click on the send button.
Note that, this will take some hours if not days for the team to respond to your request.
In this post, we have looked at how to delete SkillShare account. Let us know in the comment if you have any questions regarding this topic. You can also share your experience with us by contributing in the comment section.
Thank you for reading and do not forget to share. Also, subscribe to our push notification for amazing content updates.
- How to Turn On Your Apple Watch
- How to Change Apple Watch Band
- How to Turn Off Your Apple Watch
- How to Restore Data on Apple Watch
- How to Backup Apple Watch on your iPhone, iCloud or Computer
- How to Reset Apple Watch: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Restart Apple Watch: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Unpair an Apple Watch
- How to Install APK on Oculus Quest 2: A Comprehensive Guide
- Why Can’t I Connect with Someone on LinkedIn? – Answer and Solutions