This post will look at how to delete VSCO account permanently. VSCO is one of the fantastic picture editing and photosharing apps that is available for both iOS and Android.
VSCO has a bunch of editing features and effects that will make your pictures look wow and amazing.
If you have used this app for a while and it doesn’t meet your requirement or do not use it again, you can this guide to delete your VSCO account whether on iPhone or on an Android and even on your desktop.
We will also look at how you can temporarily delete your VSCO account, how to cancel your subscription, and how to delete posts and journals.
How to delete VSCO Account Permanently
VSCO makes it much easier to delete your account from their database, this is because of their claim that “You own your data” on their platform.
Before you delete your VSCO account, make sure you have canceled your membership subscriptions from App Store and Google Play. This is very important.
Also, know that when you delete your VSCO account, you can not retrieve any data from it. So you need to think of it. However, if you want to deactivate your account instead, then head to the topic how to deactivate your VSCO account.
How to delete VSCO account on iPhone
- Make sure you have updated the VSCO App to the latest version.
- Open the App and sign in.
- Tap on the Profile icon (Usually a Smiley face icon).
- Tap on the Menu icon (the three overlapping horizontal lines).
- Look for Settings and tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap on Support.
- Then choose “Delete my profile”.
- Read the message that will be displayed to be sure of your decision and tap on the Continue button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter a given word to confirm your action. Make sure you enter the same word in the field provided and tap on Delete VSCO profile.
- Wait for some hours for your profile to be completely wiped out from VSCO database. Know that this action can not be reversed.
How to Delete VSCO Account on Android / Web
- Open your web browser and enter the website vsco.co.
- Sign in to the VSCoO account you want to download if you haven’t.
- If you are signing in to this device for the first time, you will receive an email with a verification link. This is usually in your promotion tab or Spam folder.
- Open the email and tap on the blue button Verify login. This will log you into your account.
- On your VSCO account, click on the menu icon (the three overlapping horizontal lines icon).
- Click on the dotted circle icon.
- This will open your account page,n this page, and scroll down to the bottom and click on the blue Delete my account button.
- Enter your password and state your reasons for deleting your account and click on the Delete VSCO account button again.
- This will permanently delete your account on VSCO after some hours.
How to cancel VSCO membership
If you have a membership plan on VSCO, you need to cancel your membership separately because these subscriptions are managed by Apple Store and Google Play. If you delete your account without canceling the subscription, you will still be charged so it is important to cancel your subscription when deleting your account.
Follow the guides below to cancel your membership subscriptions both on iPhone and Android.
How to Cancel VSCO membership on iPhone or iPad
Follow this simple guide to delete your VSCO membership subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Settings on your iPhone or your iPad.
- On the Settings page, tap on your name.
- Look for Subscriptions and tap on it.
- You will see a list of all your subscriptions, look for VSCO membership subscription and tap on it.
- On this page, tap on the Cancel Subscription button.
- This will prevent VSCO from charging you when your plan expires.
How to Cancel VSCO membership on Android
This method is for android users who subscribed to VSCO using Google Pay or Playstore. Follow the steps below to cancel your VSCO subscription.
- Open your Google Play store.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Go to Payments & Subscriptions.
- Go to Subscriptions.
- Search for your VSCO Membership subscription and tap on it.
- Tap on Cancel subscription and follow the step-by-step instructions that will be given.
How to temporarily delete VSCO account or deactivate it.
If you wish to delete your VSCO account and later activate it, then the best way is to deactivate it. This guide will help you to deactivate your account.
There are two ways to deactivate your account. This is by deactivating your profile (this will deactivate only your profile; your grids, and collections and prevent others from accessing your profile) and deactivating your account (this will deactivate your entire account including your subscription and email notifications from your account).
- Open your web browser, either on your phone or computer.
- Sign in to VSCO on your opened browser, if you have not done it.
- Go to the website, https://vsco.co/user/deactivate.
- Follow the guide to deactivate your profile or account.