In this blog post, we will show you how to delete Wish account. If you have an account on Wish that you are no longer using, or you have some reason(s) to delete your Wish account, then this post will guide you to the best way to delete your wish account. This has helped many readers.
What is Wish.com?
Wish is a shopping platform that allows you to find and buy products from a wide range of sellers. You can also create a profile and add items to your wishlist.
Since 2010, Wish has been the best e-commerce platform for sellers and buyers. This is one of the legit websites you can sell and buy your products despite their unbelievable prices.
Most people love to use Wish because of its responsiveness on mobile devices.
How to delete Wish account
This post is all about how to delete Wish account, but before you delete your Wish account, you need to cancel all active subscriptions on Wish.com or on their mobile app.
We will look at how to cancel all subscriptions on Wish.com and the look at how to delete Wish account.
How to cancel Wish subscription and remove payment options.
Below are the steps required to cancel Wish subscriptions both on mobile and o their website.
How to cancel Wish subscription on Mobile:
- Open the Wish mobile app on your smartphone.
- Make sure you are signed to your account.
- Tap on Menu.
- Select the Settings option from the list of menus that will appear.
- Now tap o Manage Settings.
- Delete all payment methods by tapping on Delete.
How to remove payment methods on Wish using Web Browser
- Go to Wish website.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the menu icon (the hamburger icon or three overlapping lines icon).
- Click on the Settings menu.
- At the bottom of the page, choose Privacy & Security.
- Click on Forms & Autofill.
- Click on Saved Address.
- Remove all cards and other payment methods saved on your account.
How to delete Wish account
Now that you have canceled all your subscriptions and removed all linked payment methods, then it is time to cancel your account or remove your wish account.
Follow the steps below to delete your Wish account. We will look at the process involved for web browser users and mobile app users.
How to delete your Wish account on a Web browser
- Go to wish.com.
- Sign in to the account you want to remove.
- Highlight on your profile picture and click on Settings from the list of menus that will appear.
- Click on Account Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click on Manage Account.
- Click on Permanently Delete Account.
- Now on the next page, an authentication code will be sent to your email.
- Log in to your email and enter the code to confirm your Wish account deletion.
- Select the reason why you want to delete your account and click on the Continue button
- Now click on the red Delete my account button.
- Wait for up to 24 hours for your account to be deleted.
How to delete Wish account using the mobile app
- Open the wish mobile app on your smartphone and sign in.
- Tap the menu icon (the hamburger icon).
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Account settings.
- Tap on Deactivate account.
- A prompt will ask you to confirm your action, choose Yes.
- An authentication code will be sent to your email, log in to your email and copy the code and paste it into the space provided in the Wish app.
- This will deactivate your account.
Watch the video below for additional assistance.
You have finally known how to delete Wish account on the mobile app and using a web browser. Also, you have known how you can remove all payment options linked to Wish.
Check below for some of the commonly asked questions and their answers.
Frequently asked questions
Why can’t I delete my Wish account?
If you are unable to delete your wish account, it may be that the regulations in your area do not permit account deletion but you can however deactivate your account in all areas.
How to Uninstall Wish App on my phone?
This depends on the type of you are using, in most android devices, you long press on the Wish icon. A menu will appear, tap on Uninstall or the Uninstall icon. Wait for sometime for the app to be removed from your phone.
Is it safe to use Wish?
Yes, Wish is safe and legit. It has been the preferred e-commerce platform for most buyers and sellers.
- How to Cast Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV without Chromecast & with Chromecast
- How to cancel Optus plan in Australia
- Fix YouTube Recommendations Broken – Get Interested Videos
- How to Extend Ring Time on Optus Australia
- How to buy SafeMoon in Australia
- FIXED importerror: cannot import name ‘json’ from ‘itsdangerous’
- How to watch Optus sport on TV
- How to Recharge on Optus Australia – Prepaid Mobile Phone
- How To Login Into Your Spectrum Account
- How to Convert an Indian Motorcycle License to Australian