In this article, we will look at how to extend ring time on iPhone in Australia. If you are reading then there is a chance of you having probelem of short ring time. This is very frustrating when you always run to pick up your call but it ends before you get to the phone.
The good news is almost all call networks allow us to make changes to our ring time before the call ends or is diverted to voicemail. We will look at how to do these on each network.
How do I increase the number of rings on my iPhone and Android?
If you think your ring time is short and you want to change it, then the below steps will walk you through how you can extend your number of rings with most of the popular networks.
How to extend ring time on Telstra
By default, the ring time for both Android and iPhone is 15 seconds and 20 seconds respectively. However, you can change your call ring time from 5 seconds to 30 seconds if you are a Telstra subscriber. Follow the steps below.
- Open your phone dialer.
- Dial and call * 6 1 * 1 0 1 * * [the length in seconds] #.
- The length in seconds should be either of the following numbers 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30.
- Example: If you want to increase your ring time to 30 seconds, you will dial * * 6 1 * 1 0 1 * * 30 #. This will increase your default call ring time to 30 seconds before it gets to your voicemail.
Landline and home mobile users can also increase their ring time by dialing 9 9 [5-60 seconds, in 5 second intervals]. For example, if you want to extend your ring time to 60 seconds, you can dial 9960.
How to extend ring time on Optus
Optus allows you to change your ring time from 5 seconds to 30 seconds. With Optus, you are given two options, either to just increase the ring time or to change the ring time before diverting to your call.
To just change your ring time on Optus, dial and call the code **61*321**XX#. Where the XX is the length in seconds. This should be from 5 to 30 with 5 intervals. Example **61*321**30# will change my call time to 30 seconds.
On the other hand, if you want to increase the ring time before your call is diverted to another number, then use this code **61*Number**XX#. Replace the Number with the number you want your call to be diverted to and the XX is the length in seconds.
We have a detailed post here.
How to extend ring time on Vodafone Australia
- Open your phone call app.
- Dial and call the code **61*121**11*XX#. Where the XX is the length in seconds which should be either 15, 20, 25, or 30.
- For example, if you want to increase your ring time to 30 seconds, enter the code **61*121**11*30# in your dialer and call.
How to extend ring time on Amaysim
- Open the phone call app
- Dial: **61*321**XX. Where the XX is the length in seconds. It can be from the following 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30.
- Tap on Call.
- For example, if I want to increase my ring time to 30 seconds, then I will dial and call the code **61*321*30.
In this article, you have known How to Extend Ring Time on iPhone and Android in Australia. We will love your views, and questions in the comment section below.