In this short article, we will look at how to print photos at KMart. KMart Photo Kiosk or photo booth is a place where you can print your photos from your phone or other storage media.
This is very exciting, especially if you want to make a photo collage in your room, office, or hall. Although soft copies of photos are good but can be compared to having the hard copy or printed copy, this attaches some emotions to the picture anytime you see it and gives some nice memories.
Printing photos at KMart is very easy and does not cost much. This is a do-it-your self-service where you will be the one to select your picture, select your preferred size, and many more without any assistance from any employee at KMart.
Without wasting much time, let us look at how you can print photos at KMart.
Kow to print photos at Kmart
- Make sure you have the Kodak Moment app installed on your smartphone if you are printing from your smartphone. The app is available for both iOS and Android. If you want to print from a storage device, then make sure you have the pictures saved on the storage device.
- Now when you walk to the Photo Kiosk, I mean when you are standing in front of the machine.
- The first thing is to select Print and Enlargements.
- Then Make prints and Enlargements.
- You can choose between Make Prints in Seconds and One Hour Service. We will select Make Prints in Seconds.
- Now select, whether you want a white border around your photo or not.
- Accept the terms and conditions and wait for some seconds.
- The next page will show different options you can print your picture, the will be whether through social media, storage device, the internet, or from your smartphone. We will select to print from our smartphone.
- Select the type of Smartphone you are using. We have Android, Apple iOS, and Windows. We will go for Apple devices.
- Make you the Kodak Moment App installed, this will be a medium through which you can transfer images from your phone to the machine.
- The next screen on the machine will give you a wifi connection with a password, connect to it.
- Now select the images you want to print from your phone and send them to the kiosks and wait for it the machine to finish uploading the photos selected.
- Mark the photos you want to print, choose your preferred size, and tap on the Proceed button.
- You will be directed to a page that contains add-on services at a charge, since we don’t want that, we will tap on Checkout.
- Your total amount will be displayed, then click on Place Order.
- Now move to the printing machine and wait for your pictures to be printed.
- Finally, pick an envelope and send your receipt to the cashier to make your payment.